Our Purpose is to make the world a place of integrity.
The Global Organizational Integrity Institute – short GOII - is a independent, scientific-based institute that supports organizations by scientifically measuring their current level of integrity and by systematically implementing the appropriate measures.
Our institute evaluates integrity, certifies and, if necessary, provides support with the subsequent improvement process. Global and even cross-industry comparison (benchmarking) is possible, as is gaining an overview of best practices. We have piloted our measuring instruments at the largest company in Europe: the Volkswagen Group in both the Volkswagen Passenger Cars and Audi brands.
The GOII is a subsidiary of the renowned transformation consultancy cetacea.
The GOII team and its founder Dr. Katja Nagel want to make a significant contribution to the global economy by operationalizing the global corporate value of integrity for responsible behavior. Dr. Katja Nagel holds a doctorate in Business Administration, is specialist author and consultant.
Dr. Katja Nagel
Founder and Managing Partner
- Founder and Managing Partner of cetacea (transformation management consultancy)
- Many years of experience in companies as well as consulting
- PhD in Business
- Lecturer at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich and at Munich University of Applied Sciences
Publications of specialist literature:
- 2013: CEO-Kommunikation als machtvolles Instrument zur Unternehmensführung.
- 2012: Professionelle Projektkommunikation. Mit 6 Fall-beispielen aus unterschiedlichen Branchen.
- 2011: Employer Branding – Starke Arbeitgebermarken jenseits von Marketingphrasen und Werbetechniken.
- 2010: Ausnahmefall. Unternehmenskommunikation in Sondersituationen.
- 2005: Gegen alle Regeln. Change-Management live – Was wir vom Turnaround von O2 lernen können.